102.2 Personal Style needed in Transformational Leadership
- Be people-centered – work with the expertise and strengths of others
- Give advisory support.
- Use cooperative motivational team building
- Remain at the center as the ‘Hub and wheel’ of the action
- Depend on your own resources and those of the team
- Your style is the sum total of all interactions of others supporting you
- Strive for excellence.
- Generate and implement change
- Develop your plan and objectives
- Keep a clear focus and crystallize ideas for action
- Follow your instincts
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Develop a unique sense of identity
- Reliability and trustworthiness